Wednesday, October 15, 2008

simplicity

One of my uni-mates ...
(who sparked my interest in blogging and spur me on to create this)
wrote about simplicity of life..
got me thinking,

isnt it great? to be simple?

simpify things.. un-clutter your clutters
which brings me to my current peeve..
and i think I hv to live with it..
for quite a while..

home is my house..
where I can locate the provision shop within an outreach of my arms..
great u think? think again.. Not..

the mooncakes are still in the fridge.
the rotten vegetables were rotting, yellowed...
and the onions have a gooey
red/brown juice oozing out,
dropping in the sink..
first, I thot it was blood...

I have to bite my tongue, stopping myself from taking pictures..

No, I am not criticizing..
I am little miss messy.. trust me..
I like to think I am the "organized mess"
so there...

I still have..
to live with it..

home.. is where the provision shop is..
home ... is where the mini creamery is..
home ... is where the laundromat is..
sigh... i guess its juz a house..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home