Friday, February 13, 2009

& it passes you by...

It been quite a while since I last wrote anything here..
been so busy at work and everything juz passes by.

I am sure this Niu year is a year of changes for many.
Apart from some people embarking on exciting new jobs,
others may lose one job, just to find something else better.

Its been a busy 2 month for me. I am sure it is for many people..
with Chinese New Year and now, soon.. Valentine's day..
This is me, on a work trip.. went to Tuas.. to rent some stuff...

and so, here i am!














& Guess what these are?
lots and lots of crushed drink cans.. the ones that we see aunties picking up and compressing them into one small blob.














More work, under the hot sun










but the most amazing thing that I've discovered ..

thanks to dearest ah PIU...

is this place!







Can you make out what it is? Yes! they are flamingoes..
in the garden of a house...
amazing, unbelievable, surreal.. you name it!
that how i felt when i first set eyes at this place..
I mean, how often do you see 5 flamingoes strolling around?
there are peacocks and cranes, although I cant really make out how many there are..
the house is fenced up of course, and passer-bys can only peep in between the fences..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home